Each child is allocated a locker. Their belongings go in these lockers each morning and are then taken home at the end of the day. Sometimes lockers are shared on alternate days to your child’s attendance so belongings may go missing if left in lockers over night.
PLEASE ENSURE EVERY ITEM BELONGING TO YOUR CHILD IS CLEARLY LABELLED.
We encourage a healthy nutritious diet, suggesting a packed lunch including healthy snacks such as fruit, yoghurt, cheese, carrot, celery, ham, sandwhich/wrap/roll, plain popcorn. Please only bring water to drink
No junk food including chips, lollies, chocolate bars or flavoured milk.
- Hat (wide brimmed or legionnaire)- with name clearly marked on it
- A lunch box with food and snacks for morning tea and lunch and a drink bottle with water only, all with names clearly marked.
- 1 piece of fruit, vegetable or salad item (uncut and unpeeled) for crunch and sip time
- Spare change of clothing, including a t-shirt for sunny days (please note singlet’s are not suitable for sun safety)
- 1 fitted cot sheet and 1 flat sheet in a drawstring bag or pillowcase for rest time- ALL PIECES CLEARLY LABELLED. NO PILLOWS.
- If in nappies – minimum 4 x disposable nappies for each day
Smiley Tots provides drinking water inside and outside, Sunscreen, insect repellent.